Existing club members should renew their membership before the end of December otherwise it will lapse and you will have to re-join the club.
All members must have current BMFA membership.
Proof of current membership of the BMFA for the coming year will be needed if you do not obtain this via RMAC.
The membership applications take time to process, but you are insured from the time your subscription fee is received by the club.
Membership fees for 2019 will be published after the AGM – 4th December
Please note the following:
1. Senior membership of the club is restricted to 160 adult members only. If this number is reached we place new senior applications on a waiting list.
2 There will be no restriction on junior membership.
3. A £0.00 joining fee will be payable by ALL applicants including lapsed members.
4. Reduced subscriptions for new members will apply from September when they will be halved. BMFA reductions apply.
5. The Committee will review the membership situation regularly.
6. Novice adults are included in the restriction of 160 senior members.
Membership contact: firstname.lastname@example.org