The linked risk assessment was carried out in September by the RMAC committee. In addition there are a number of rules which supplement the normal club rules for the duration of the pandemic. These can be updated as new guidance is received from the Government and the BMFA or other relevant parties. Please let us know if you think there is an issue with any of them. Remember this is a new situation for all of us.
Covid 19 Club Rule Updates
- All members to complete the RMAC Covid-19 log.
- All members to have hand sanitizer on them at all times. This is to be used before and after opening the main gate and lock (remember the farmer and his team use that gate daily also). Touching any of the field equipment such as model tables etc.
- Model tables to be wiped down before and after each use.
- 2m distancing is to be implemented at all times, unless people are from the same household.
- No more than 4 people in the Pilots box at any time. Jet spotters are still required (at 2m distance) so keep this in mind if anyone is flying jets.
- If any instruction is taking place, please refer to the BMFA’s advice on not sharing equipment etc.
- Please park considerately within the car park area so as all distancing can be safely implemented.
- Flying guests only permitted if approved by the committee.
- We need to be mindful of the request to limit travel from the government.
- All members are to be mindful of others safety, you flying a model is not more important than another persons safety.